Donate £2 to our Saint-Gobain/Barnardo's Love Story Justgiving page, to be in with a chance of winning a year's Taste Card membership.
Saint-Gobain UK and Ireland Saint-Gobain/ Barnardos Love Story Competition – Feb 2018
Terms & Conditions
- Promoter: Saint-Gobain Limited Saint-Gobain House, Binley Business Park, Coventry CV3 2TT (Company Number 03291592)
- By taking part in this promotion, an entrant is agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. If an entrant does not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, they should not enter this promotion.
- The promotion will run from 00:01am on Tuesday 13th February 2018 until midnight on Friday 16th February 2018 (''Promotion Closing Date'') (the “Promotion Period”) and is open to UK and Ireland residents over the age of 18.
- This promotion is intended to encourage donations to Barnardo’s for the Saint-Gobain/ Barnardos Love Story Competition via the Saint-Gobain UK & Ireland Justgiving page https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/lovestory. The promotion is therefore open to employees and suppliers of the Promoter and anyone else connected with this promotion. If an entrant who is an employee, supplier or is otherwise connected with this promotion is a Winner (as defined below), they will need to inform the Promoter of this fact at the point that they claim their Prize (defined below).
- In order to enter this promotion, entrants must donate a minimum of £2 to Barnardo’s via the Saint-Gobain UK & Ireland Justgiving page providing their full name and email address (“Entrant”). Each £2 donation will count as one entry into the prize draw (i.e. donate £10 and be entered into the prize draw 5 times) for a chance to win the Prize (as defined below).
- Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but will only be eligible to win once, if selected at random.
- Justgiving and TasteCard are independent companies and are not affiliated in any way to the Promoter. Entrants may familiarise themselves with Justgiving’s Terms & Conditions here and TasteCard’s Terms & Conditions here.
- If the Entrant retracts their donation prior to the relevant Closing Date, then the entry will not be included in the promotion and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries received after the relevant Closing Date.
- The winner will be selected at random via an independent adjudicator, and will receive a one year TasteCard Membership (the Prize).
- The Prize is not transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
- The “Winner” will be announced via the Saint-Gobain UK & Ireland Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts requesting the “Winner” contact the Promoter via Private/Direct Message on either Twitter (https://twitter.com/SaintGobainUK), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/SaintGobainUKandIreland/) or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/saintgobainuk/) which they must do so in order to finalise their win.
- A Winner must communicate with the Promoter via Private/Direct Message within seven (7) days of being informed via email or contact on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram that they have won a Prize, and provide sufficient details to enable the Promoter to arrange to deliver the Prize to them. In the event that a Winner does not, within 7 days of being informed that they are a Winner, provide sufficient details to enable the Promoter to arrange delivery, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative Winner for that Prize from all other proper and valid entries that were received for promotion. Failure to claim the Prize by the time or in the manner specified will make any claim to the Prize invalid.
- The names of the Winner will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Saint-Gobain UK & Ireland Corporate Communications, Saint-Gobain Limited, Saint-Gobain House, Binley Business Park, Coventry CV3 2TT
- A suitable time, date and delivery method for the Prize will be agreed with the Winner. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for failure to deliver as a result of industrial action or other circumstances beyond its control. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equivalent value. Accepting the Prize may give rise to a tax liability which will be each Winner's responsibility.
- It is a condition of entry that the Winner cooperates fully for publicity purposes if so required. By entering the promotion the Winner agrees for their details to be included in future publicity material if required.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this promotion without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or select an alternative Winner in the event the Promoter believes that any entrant has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting a Prize.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Taste Card and/or Justgiving, and each entrant confirms that by entering this promotion they are releasing Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Taste Card and Justgiving from any liabilities associated with the promotion.