Complete our Mega Trends survey to be in with the chance of winning £500 worth of Amazon vouchers.
Saint-Gobain UK and Ireland Mega Trends Survey Competition – March 2018:
Terms & Conditions
“Promoter”: Saint-Gobain Limited Saint-Gobain House, Binley Business Park, Coventry CV3 2TT (Company Number 03291592)
1. In order to enter this promotion, entrants must provide their full name, email address, contact details, industry they work in and complete the Mega Trends Survey (as defined below) in full (“Entrant”). A completed survey will count as one entry into the prize draw for a chance to win the Prize (as defined below).
2. By taking part in this promotion, an Entrant is agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. If an Entrant does not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, they should not enter this promotion.
3. The promotion will run from 08:00am on Tuesday 6th March 2018 until 18:00pm on Thursday 8th March 2018 (''Promotion Closing Date'') (the “Promotion Period”) and is open to UK and Ireland residents over the age of 18.
4. This promotion is intended to encourage participants to complete an online survey about trends in the construction industry to be referred to as the “Mega Trends Survey”. The promotion is also open to employees and suppliers of the Promoter and anyone else connected with this promotion. If an Entrant who is an employee, supplier or is otherwise connected with this promotion is a Winner (as defined below), they will need to inform the Promoter of this fact at the point that they claim their Prize (as defined below).
5. Entrants can only submit one entry and will only be eligible to win once, if selected at random.
6. If the Entrant retracts their submission prior to the relevant Closing Date and for any entries received after the Closing Date, the entry will not be included in the promotion and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for these entries.
7. The “Winner” will be selected at random via an independent adjudicator, and will receive a £500 Amazon gift voucher which shall be subject to Amazon’s term and conditions.(please note Amazon is an independent company and not affiliated in any way to the Promoter. Entrants may familiarise themselves with Amazon’s terms & conditions here) (‘The Prize’).
8. The Prize is not transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
9. The Winner will be announced via email requesting the Winner to contact the Promoter via email, which they must do so in order to meet the requirements of the promotion in full to win and receive their Prize.
10. A Winner must communicate with the Promoter via email within seven (7) days of being informed via email that they have won the Prize, and provide sufficient details to enable the Promoter to arrange to deliver the Prize to them. In the event that a Winner does not, within 7 days of being informed that they are a Winner, provide sufficient details to enable the Promoter to arrange delivery of the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative Winner for that Prize from all other proper and valid entries that were received for the promotion. Failure to claim the Prize by the time or in the manner specified will make any claim to the Prize invalid.
11. A suitable time, date and delivery method for the Prize will be agreed with the Winner. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for failure to deliver as a result of industrial action or other circumstances beyond its control. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equivalent value. Accepting the Prize may give rise to a tax liability which will be each Winner's responsibility.
12. It is a condition of entry that the Winner cooperates fully for publicity purposes if so required. By entering the promotion the Winner agrees for their details to be included in future publicity material and included in any announced, if required.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this promotion without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or select an alternative Winner in the event the Promoter believes that any Entrant has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any Entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting a Prize.
15. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any Entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting a Prize.
17. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Amazon and each entrant confirms that by entering this promotion they are releasing Amazon from any liabilities associated with the promotion.