Saint-Gobain have the expertise to design, engineer and manufacture refractory systems for most of your demanding high temperature applications!
Saint-Gobain Ceramics is a worldwide manufacturer and expert of specialty refractory products for the ceramics, metallurgy, chemical, petrochemical, power generation, waste processing and glass making industries.
Our major product categories and most famous brands include:
Advanced SiC products
Mostly used for kiln furniture applications including beams, posts, batts, saggers, plates and various setters.
- Advancer®, AnnaSicon® RT and AnnaSicon® RTH are high performance silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide materials
- Crystar® the first-to-market recrystallized SiC
- Silit® our reaction bonded, silicon infiltrated SiC product line
- Hexoloy® SE beams and Hexoloy® SA plates. Hexoloy® is alpha sintered silicon carbide.
Silicon nitride and Sialon bonded refractories
- Refrax®, Cryston® and Sicanit mostly used for aluminium, copper and iron making
- Sialon bonded corundum
- Coranit - a unique material for blast furnace ceramic cup lining
A wide range of oxide bonded high performance refractories
- Crystolon® and Carbofrax® are refractory products based on SiC
- Alfrax® and Alundum® high alumina refractories
- Mullfrax® and Mulnorite® mullite refractories
- Zirnorite® high zirconia refractory bricks and batts
- AnnaCorit setters based on cordierite
- Zirchrom® and Chromcor® chromium oxide based refractory shapes
Pre-Formed Castable blocks
- Monochromcor - a low cement castable
- Monocoral - an ultra low cement molded castable
Resin bonded Alumina Carbon SiC refractory bricks
- Alfrax® TC - designed for torpedo car lining
High purity Insulating Fire Bricks
- Dense castable refractories, Insulating refractory castables , Blast furnace tap hole mixes, Gunning mixes and Ramming mixes
Fused cast refractories
- Magmalox alumina-zirconia-silica AZS
- Jargal high alumina
- C104 magnesia chrome refractory blocks and shapes