The Saint-Gobain Entrepreneurship Foundation will provide attendees with practical, business and mentoring support, and be the start of a unique, life-long relationship with Saint-Gobain.
The Foundation will provide a range of benefits for attendees, including:
• Practical, hands-on training and an introduction to sustainable building systems, delivered by Saint-Gobain’s expert technical teams.
• Business skills training delivered in partnership with the CITB. This will include guidance on marketing, business strategy, analysis and planning of finance, pricing and sales.
• The training will take place at one of Saint-Gobain’s Technical Academies in Birmingham and Flitwick.
• Personal mentoring through Saint-Gobain and its professional network.
• Connection to Saint-Gobain’s UK and Ireland businesses and access to Saint-Gobain product and service innovations.
And best of all - it's FREE.