Places on the Entrepreneurship Foundation are limited, and will require significant commitment over the duration of the course (approx 12 months). In order to get the most out of the Foundation it is essential that applicants are able to participate fully. Here are some initial criteria that we are looking at in terms of applicants [please note these are to be used as a GUIDE only, are flexible]:
• Be a limited company.
• Have up to 25 employees.
• Have a guide turnover of below or around £1,000,000 [financial year 2013/14].
• Be able and willing to commit the time required to complete the programme, including attending all training sessions at either Flitwick or Birmingham [location to be nominated].
• Have a firm influence on the direction of your business.
• Want to significantly grow and develop your business.
• Want to learn more about sustainable construction methods and creating comfort for your customers in their homes.