Gyproc’s range of Professional Tools has been thoroughly tested in demanding ‘on the job’ conditions by dryliners and plasterers – they are the professional’s first choice.
- Gyproc Hand Jointing Tools Range
- Gyproc Mixing Preparation Manual Range
- Gyproc Mixing Preparation Mechanical Range
- Gyproc Surface Preparation Range
- Gyproc Tools for Measuring and Marking
- Gyproc Cutting Tools
- Gyproc Tools Metal Framing Tools Range
- Gyproc Power Fixing Tools Range
- Gyproc Tools for Plasterboard Handling Range
- Gyproc Tools for Merchanical Handling Plasterboard Range
- Gyproc and Thistle Plastering Tools Range
Gyproc Tool Hire Range
Why buy your own tools, when you can easily hire them from Artex at a fraction of the cost. We offer an extensive range of tools, next day delivery nationwide and free replacement if the tools break down. Hiring also has clear tax advantages for companies.