ewson are the largest importers of timber to the UK and operate three main distribution and processing centres that feed their national branch network - ensuring a readily available supply of timber to tradesmen nationwide. Having listened to customers' comments Jewson have made a number of changes to the timber service including bigger ranges, a more consistent stocking policy and increased availability of certified timber.
Jewson branches also offer a full range of sheet materials, including chipboard, plywood and MDF.
As well as a national chain of specialist timber mills and treatment branches , Jewson offers expert advice on timber and sheet materials, bulk deliveries direct to site, technical support e.g. visual strength grading and access to UK network of engineered timber designers and manufacturers.
Timber products and solutions
International Timber offers an unrivalled depth and breadth of timber and timber products to the construction, joinery and manufacturing sectors. International Timber specialise in the import, processing and distribution of timber from around the world to offer customers throughout the UK excellent choice, value, availability and service.
Our range of effective timber solutions include:
- Importing - International Timber are specialists in the procurement and distribution of hardwoods, softwoods and clear softwoods.
- Machining - High speed machining capability for profiled and cut timber components.
- Treatment - E415 Protim Treatment and Sikkens vacuum coating facility.
- Decking - Supply of hardwood, softwood and composite decking components.
- Cladding - Western Red Cedar, Larch, Thermowood® Radiata Pine, Thermowood® Redwood, and FSC® Hardwoods.
- Stairparts - Stair Components in Pine, Oak and Ash.
- Engineered Timber Components for the manufacture of doors, windows, and stairs.
- Large & Small Hardwood & MDF Mouldings - in a large range of profiles.
- Flooring - A range of solid hardwood flooring for commercial and domestic applications.
Engineered timber solutions
Pasquill specialise in the supply of timber engineering products to different sectors of the construction industry in the UK and have a national network of design and manufacturing sites.
Pasquill solutions include the manufacture and supply of roof and attic trusses, spandrel panels, Glulam and laminated veneer lumber. Pasquill have also pioneered the introduction of the time-saving sustainable smartroof® interlocking panel system into the UK which has already been incorporated into the award winning Barratt Green House. Commercial projects involving the larger or more complex roofs can be designed, supplied and erected; ensuring a smooth transition from Pasquill to the customer.
Pasquill flooring solutions include the manufacture and supply of I-joists, Posi-joists and floor cassettes in a range of sizes to suit the construction requirements. Providing easy and quick installation, the complete design system ensures the most efficient use of materials and allows for complex design constraints.