Tiler/Merchandiser – Ceramic Tile Distributors (CTD) – Exeter/covering South West region
CTD are a part of Saint-Gobain – Winners of ‘TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' four years running! (2016-2019)
- Established over 50 years.
- The UK's leading supplier of wall and floor tiles into kitchen and bathroom outlets, builders merchants, interior design companies and tile retailers.
- Part of the Saint-Gobain Group, the world's largest tile purchaser.
About the position:
- Field-based tiler/merchandiser for CTD’s Retail Distribution Sector and branch network across the South West.
- Tiling skills are essential, as the role will involve the tiling of bathroom and kitchen settings in retail outlets, as well as the tiling of display boards.
- Reporting to the Retail Distribution Sector Manager and the Retail Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the merchandising of CTD products in third party retail showrooms as well as our branches across the region.
- You will also need to communicate with the Distribution Hub Merchandising Supervisor regarding stock and resource needs (e.g. display boards, display units, etc).
- Candidates will ideally live in or near Exeter and must be prepared to travel around the region on a daily basis; a proportion of the time will be spent working internally too. Work will therefore be carried out both on and off site, with full regard for all Health & Safety legislation and procedures.
- On some occasions, candidates may be required to do overnight stays.
- A driving licence is essential, as a company transit van will be provided with the role.
- Team player
- Artistic and creative with attention to detail
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- Competitive Salary.
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you're interested in applying and you’re up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Closing date for applications is Friday June 14th 2019.
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.